Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Hurumanu 5 Reflection

Hi, guys today I will be sharing what we have been doing for hurumanu as known as PE. I will be telling you guys my reflection on how this term went with PE. We have PE two times a week, are we have mixed our PE subject and maths together. This time for PE we had a smaller group and personal I think it was much easier and faster to do things physically and blogging stuff. 

I really liked when we have smaller groups to make it easier and efficient. Comparing our last PE session to this session I really enjoyed it because we work more in the gym than in classes. The thing that I enjoyed the most was the team beep test and the game long ball. They were both fun because we worked in teams. 

I thought that there was more math involved in this PE session than last time, which I really enjoyed. We learnt about volume, perimeter, area and more equations on that. We also worked on measurement and measure different courts. 

Overall I really enjoyed PE it was better than the last time we did it. If I had the chance to do this again I would, this was a very enjoyable session this term. Hope you liked my reflection on PE. BYE. 

   PE Activities for Children - PH SportsPH Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.