Pages

Monday, October 21, 2019

A New Book!

Image result for i am malala
Namaste, today I will be blogging about a novel that a group of students are reading in tz. Every person in tz is reading a novel that the teacher has given us. My friend and I got a book that I have been wanting to read you a while. You may have heard of this book, it is “I Am Malala” by Malala Yousafzai with Patricia Mccormick.

Image result for i am malala quotes
This book is how a man that says that girls can’t go to school and go out of there homes and not go shopping, the Taliban took over her region. On the 9th of October 2012, Malala was shot in the head. No one expected her to survive. But after a long time in a hospital, she is now fighting for the right for girls like her. She even won the Nobel Peace Prize. In Malala’s family, her dad and mum ran an only girls school. She has two brothers. Would you like to read I Am Malala why or why not?

1 comment:

  1. Namaste Risha.

    We loved reading your blog post, you have structured it really well - the pictures and words have been placed well. You have given some really detailed facts and information. It is good that you are getting to read a book that you have been wanting to for a while. Perhaps next time, consider making a DLO such as a screencastify to talk about your book.

    Keep up the awesome blogging.

    From Miss Tozer and 7/8Tz.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.