Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

My Amazing Pizza - Food Tech

Hi, guys this blog post I am doing something a little different. So in food tech, we are making two types of pizzas and finding the differences of the pizzas. Each pizza had the same toppings on it and one day we did one pizza and the other day wi the other pizza. We have food tech every Wednesday and Thursday on period 5. On Wednesday we made slices for each person on Thursday we made a whole pizza for our team. In our team, there are four people, there is Meleana, Nevaeh, Shreya and I. We are the vegetarian group. Most of the people in our group don't eat meat so we have to be vegetarians. 

Wednesdays Pizza  
Toppings - Onions, Capsicum, Tomatoes, Pineapples, Sause and Cheese
Image result for pizza

Pizza Base - We in slices. I don't remember the name of the base!


Herbs - Oregano 

Seasoning - Rock Salt and Pepper  

Conclusion - I think that the pizza that we made was really good. The base was hard for me but that's my opinion! I think that we should be faster next time in the kitchen. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursdays Pizza  
Toppings - Onions, Capsicum Tomatoes, Pineapples, Sause and Cheese

Image result for pizzaPizza Base -  It was a whole pizza. I don't remember the name of the base!

Herbs - Oregano 

Seasoning - Rock Salt and Pepper  

Conclusion - I think that the pizza that we made was better than the other pizza that we made on Wednesday because it was softer and it had more cheese. I think on Thursday we were faster and it was easy to work in the kitchen. 

Thank you for reading have a great day. BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.