Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Final Product!!!

Final Product! ๐Ÿ˜
Related image
\

Hi, guys, today will be showing how I made an app. So I made an app in Digital Tech about a social issue called bullying and peer pressure. I used a website where I got to learn how to code and design my own app. Its called App Lab. I wanted to make an app because I want to code and also wanted to make a quiz that gives you advice at the end of the quiz so you know what to do if you are getting bullied or under peer pressure. I think that the problem that I have decided to use is very interesting. We got to choose with we wanted to make a game with Game Fruit or also use a Sphero to make a maze. Sphero is an app where you can program a robot. There was also Scratch that was an option.

Image result for spheroImage result for gamefrootRelated image


As you may know, my issue is Bullying and Peer Pressure. I chose this issue because I think that it is a big issue and it usually happens to kids all around the world. When I was making my app there were different things that went wrong but I think working by myself is easer then working in a team cause you can make everything by your self also you don't have to ask permission to do anything from your team. One of my strength is that I can do my work in the time I am given and blog it and also I am fast at coding. One of the things that worked out well was that it was easy to use App Lab. I totally suggest using App Lab to make an app. Something I would change next time is to challenge myself and do a different issue. What do you think?  

The first thing we did what we explored website or app I used App Lab. After exploring App Lab I started making my app I start with only five pages and all we designed and not coded. So I looked through about 5 videos that I found on youtube and found out how to use code. Now I have done all of my coding and designing. I have finished my app.  If you what to use app lab and you don't know how to have a look at the video at the bottom of the post.  Here is my app: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.