Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Second Week of P.E!

P.E Hurumanu

Hi, guys for the second week of P.E hurumanu we started learning the drill we created for our game. Our game is Volleyball. In my group, there are 8 people. We did our warm-up, in our warm-up we did langs, running, walking glute, squats and walking hip flexor. Our goal was to practice our warm-up and drill successfully. We had a lot of work we had to do, we had to finish a doc of information about how our game goes. 

I think that next time we should work successfully because when our group was doing our warm-ups and drill we were all doing something else instead of listening to the person who is talking. Our group needs to work on our teamwork and know what we are doing at what time. I think I did great with my teaching skills. We had to make up two skills, we did hitting the ball and serving. I think I worked successfully with others because I taught people how to use there hands in volleyball. I hope next time we do really well because today was no very good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.