Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Recount Writing ๐Ÿ˜Ž


W.A.L.T Hook The Reader In By Adding Questions Into My Introduction And Conclusion.  
Hi guys, today I am going to be sharing with you guys a blog post about my writing. I would like some feedback on my recount about my busy Sunday. Did I hook you in? Have I done my best? What is my next step? I will be waiting for your feedback. Here is my recount. BYE!!!


Sundays Can Be Busy!
What happened on your Sunday? Well, my Sunday was all about shopping and sleeping in. Actually it was about shopping. I went shopping with just my mum. My sister was home with her friend. We went everywhere including the fruit shop, which was so far away from are house. It took use two and more hours.   

Pool For My Birthday From The Warehouse!
So the first place we went was the Hornby Warehouse. There I went straight to the swimming pool section because for my birthday I am getting a swimming pool and I needed to find out what types were there. I choose a twelve feet weight pool. AWESOME! Then I tried to find a floaty for my pool. I couldn’t find any. I said in my head “What store has pools but not a FLOATIES?” Then I answered my own question by saying “ Let me guess  the Warehouse.” After talking to myself for a while we went off to Hornby Pak'NSave which was close to the Warehouse.


How Much Money Did We Spend At Pak'NSave?
I told my mum “That we are not walking to Pak'NSave, we are driving because I don’t want to push the trolley back and forth. When we made it to Pak'NSave I pushed the trolley and mum had the list. When mum started putting in fruits into the trolley mum handed me her phone to calculate the price of everything. At the end of shopping at Pak'NSave we had spent $89.66. $ Cha Ching Cha Ching $ Well, it was something near to that. After shopping for like one hour we went back to that car and we were off to the fruit and veggies shop which was far away.   


Seeing A Grapefruit For The First Time!
When we finally made to the fruit and veggies shop I saw something I mostly done see and eat a grapefruit. I wanted to try it out so I asked my mum if I could have it and …  she said “yes!” So I got one just to try it out for when we get home. My mum bought some fruits. Then we quickly payed, not quickly ... We payed extremely fast because it was just about to rain and we hanged the clothes outside. On the way home I turned on the radio and it was playing a latest song called “Taki Taki.” I don’t know how but I sort of liked it!
What Do I Think Of All Of This?
How long have you gone shopping for? I have no clue when we got home, I was so busy with my mum and our shopping I didn’t keep up with the time. Also didn’t want to keep up with the time. It was a very busy day and very crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.