Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Armistice Day / Blog Post number 2

Armistice Day 
W.A.L.T share my ideas and thoughts about what I have read
Related image

Hi guys today I'm going to be talking about Armistice Day. I know I have already done a blog post about Armistice Day but I have made a DLO to make it easier. I used a new site called Coggle. It was the first time I ever use Coggle. Our teacher told us to do it on a different presentation not like a boring old slideshow. So I thought about using a new site that I want to learn more about. Coggle is just like Mind Mup but I feel like it is much more easier to use and much more funner.  If you want to join Coggle you can click the link HERE. Also I forgot to say this on my DLO that Armistice Day is named after a treaty that both countries signed, that is how it is called Armistice Day. We had to put our DLO into our own words. Here is my DLO.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰  


Question: Have you ever used Coggle?


1 comment:

  1. Good morning Risha. I really like your post. I like how you have explained where you got your information from and how you have enjoyed using a new site to get it. I struggle to try new ideas as I am unsure if I can do it. I know I need to just try. I haven't looked at your video yet, just read your writing. I will add more once I have seen the video. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.