Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

SLJ: Summer Learning Journey Prep

Summer Learning Journey Prep

Hi guys, today I am going to be talking about SLJ, Summer Learning Journey. We had another lesson. In my other SLJ post I had talked about prizes I want to win. This time I am going to be talking about a country I had choose to do. Which is Malaysia. We have to watch a channel that was in there language. 

The name of the show is Upin & Lpin I was confused because it was total not in my language. The only thing I could think about was what is this even about. I only came up with one which was ... that the little kids were going to school and they were having fun. If I knew what they were saying then I could tell you all about it. The only thing that I did like that it was a animation. I rate this three stars. ⭐⭐⭐

Now I am going to show you a New Zealand TV show which most of you might know Family Fend. In Family Fend you comet with another family and you have to answer question about NZ or other things. If you get over 300 points you come back the next day to comet with another family. If you do it contuses for 5 day you can win a car and money. I rate this a 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Here is a video.     
I like doing Summer Learning Journey because it helps me in my learning and I can find new things. Also what do you think about that videos I have shared with you today? BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.