Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Armistice Day

W.A.L.T share my ideas and thoughts about what I have read

Hi guys, for reading we have been learn about Armistice day. Today I am going to be sharing my thought of Armistice day I am going to share with you three thing that stood out for me, but the first thing I am going to talk about is Armistice Day. 
Image result for armistice day

  1. Armistice day is when the first world war had ended. It was the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh mouth war had ended. From that day New Zealand honer who had fought for there country. 
  2. At least 843 people were killed it was New Zealand's worst day in there overseas wars. There were 98,950 that went to war and only 18,000 served.
  3. The great British had decided to have a war with Germany. They had said that in 1914 August that they would support Britain. New Zealand had joined the war at the earliest changes. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.