Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Fractions And Percentages DLO

W.A.L.T Work Out Discounts Using Fractions And Percentages

Hi guys, it has been a while since I have done a DLO that is why I am going to be doing a DLO but in this DLO I am going to be doing it with a friend called Bailey. So she will do a one bit and I will do the other. I am doing a DLO with my friend because she is actuality my maths buddy and I thought it would be nice to make one together. Here is a quick question what is half of 250. Here is our DLO.      


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.