Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

What Am I Now Doing For Writing?

Hi guys, today I am here with a new blog post about “What Am I Now Doing
For Writing?” As that been said let’s get started.


Well, now for writing we are debating about what is your favourite body system
and is the most necessary system? What body system do you think is
necessary and is your favourite? I think, that the most necessary system is the
skeletal system. This is only the intro and also I have just started.


I am making this blog post also because I want some feedback about what
should I do. I would like see a comment about: Have I hooked you in? Do you
think I should add a joke? Do you think people will believe me? What do you
think? That are the type of Questions I would like to here. Here is my writing.     

"Did you know that all your bones work in your body? That is why I think that the most necessary system in your body is the skeletal system."

Thank you for commenting I will be looking at all of your feedback BYE.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Risha, I was hooked reading your post. I like it when people add different styles to their words. Your words made me giggle as I read more of your writing. A debate aye! That would be fun! Add a joke, YES. People believe you, of course! You can debate it if they don't. How many bones do we have in our body? Why did the skeleton not go to the disco?.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Risha,
    I was hooked in by your amazing blog post about the human body. I think a joke would be cool to have in a post. I agree the skeletal system is pretty important. I have a good joke for you why didn't the skeleton ask the girl out? because he didn't have the guts to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Ryleigh, thanks for commenting on my blog. I liked the joke your it made since and it was funny. I have a question what system is the most important system for you and why? Thank BYE.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.