Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Telling The Time Slide Show

This new term we have a new topic for maths. We are working to tell the time. We have to do a slide show that our teacher had made for us and we have to tell the time. We had to just turn the hour hand and minute hand to tell the time on the clock. The other thing we had to do was turn it in to a digital clock. That is when you don't read on a clock. Here are the slides of the work that I have done. Thank you and have a nice day. 
W.A.L.T tell the time using and analogue and digital clock. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Risha. I really like your slide show telling the time it was really good it help to tell what is the time. Maybe next time put your walt at the top because we can sea the walt and put some space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joshua, its Risha thanks for commenting on my blog.I am still learning to tell the time. I will try to remember to put the W.A.L.T in my next blog post. When you were writing your last sentence you wrote this: Maybe next time put your W.A.L.T at the top because we can sea the W.A.L.T and put some space. Try to find what is wrong. THANKS!!! BYE!!!

      Delete
  2. OK I will. Thank you for commenting on my blog have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Risha, I really like your blog post because it is awesome, it shows that you can tell time and you are really good at it. I think you can do better though.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.