Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Telling The Time Video

This term my group for maths has been working on telling the time. We have to do a slide show that our teacher had made for us and we have to tell the time. My slide show will be posted on my blog as well as my DLO My friend and I have already finished our slide show. After that our teacher told us to do a DLO a Digital Learning Objects. We had to make a screencastify to make our video. I wish you learn how to read the time and you learn from my video. Thank you and BYE.  
W.A.L.T tell the time using and analogue and digital clock. 

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.