Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

TA DA Power of the Pyramids!!!!!!!






For the past term our class has been work on mysteries. There were lots of mysteries to chose from like: Easter Island, UFO Crash and the Power of the Pyramids and lots more. I chose the mystery Power of the Pyramid. We had to build a 3D creation of our mystery. The W.A.L.T is to create a model that
 shares something we have learnt about our mystery. So I made a Pyramid. Two of my friends were in my group. Their names are Mikayla and Mattisin. We had lots of fights about the Pyramid. It was really challenging and that is what you should have if you were in a group like this.  It was like I was building a real Pyramid. 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Risha, it's Michaela here. I like the way you made your power of the pyramids.The torches on the pyramids look real. Maybe next time you could use cardboard for the stairs. This would help them look realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I will do that when I make another pyramid or something with stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Risha. I really like the way that you tale the truth that you tolled the troth that you did ague. what did you ague about? could you have stopped the argument but apart from that it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Risha, I like how Mikayla, you and I made the pyramids together and I like how we cooperated. Next time talk to us about Mikayla, you and my tips about how we made it. You were there when we weren't here thank you for being there when weren't there. We really appreciate you doing that. THANK YOU!! I really like how you post the picture too.
    By Mattisin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Risha I love the pyramid it is very cool that you maked it out of cardbord. And maybe you could put more detail of what you maked the pyramid out of.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.