Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

The Most Awesome Tip For Amazing Comments

We are learning how to interact online in a kind, positive and helpful way.
Learning how to leave quality blog comments is an important part of having a blog. It teaches us how to interact with others online and enables us to continue growing our positive digital footprint.

If you have any question please make a comment or if you want more Cyber Smart blog posts keep commenting. Thank you and I hope these tips help you. Have a nice day.  

How to write a Quality Comment!
Tip #1 Compliment the Writer a Specific Way!
Tip #2 Add New Information!
Tip #3 Make a Connection!
Tip #4 End with a Question!
Tip #5 Proofread your Comment!
The End Of  Quality Comment!
                                                  

3 comments:

  1. Great work Risha i really like your video this will really help me with my work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meleana, thank you for commenting on my blog. I hope this helped you with your work big time. Bye

      Delete
    2. Hi Meleana, thank you for commenting on my blog. I hope this helped you with your work big time. Bye

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.