Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Science on the Ice

My Cover

Science on the Ice 


Hi, guys today I want to share a book I have been reading online it is about Science On The Ice. It's really cool. There are so many cool facts you can learn about ice in this book. I would diffidently check it out. So today I want to also share a design of how I would do a cover for the book here it is. To design the cover I used Canva. H
ave a look bye have a great day. If you ever had the chance to go to Antarctica who would you take with you? 
Science on the Ice / School Journal Level 4 November 2018 / School ...
Original Cover 

Link to the Book



1 comment:

  1. Hi Risha.
    What an interesting blog post! I really enjoyed reading this post and looking at your redesigned book cover. It was great how you linked the journal article in for other people to read. If I ever had the chance to go to Antarctica, I would take my sister. Besides the really cold temperature, what do you think would be the hardest thing about being in Antarctica?
    Keep up the awesome work.
    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.