Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mars Rovers

Hi, guys today I wanted to share a slide show that I have been recently working on and now am done. This presentation is about the 4 Mars Rovers that are up in Mars searching for life. I have worked really hard on presentation so I wanted to share it with you guys. This work has been given by my science hurumanu.

We first had to choose a subject of Mars. I chose Mars Rovers because I was interested in researching and putting it in my own word. Here is my presentation. Hope you like it, have a great day and hope to have some feedback soon. BYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.