Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

What is a Haiku? - Screencastify

Hi, guys today I am wanting to share with you my screencastify about what is a haiku. We had made a doc and added all of the information we know about haiku poems. Then I needed to make my own haiku for an example so I could show it on my video. I made two haikus that I am really proud of today and am showing them to you guys. If you don't know what a screencastify is, it is an app where you can make videos on your laptop. Anyways after that, I had to video my work about what is a haiku and then post it on my blog for you guys to see. Hope you like it here is my haiku DLO. BYE!


3 comments:

  1. Hola Risha it is Michaela here. I really like your blog post. I really enjoy watching your video. I like your photo matching your background. Maybe next's time you can proof read the line that says (I made two haiku's that I am really proud of today and am ) Did you like making and videoing your video. But anyway it is a good blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michaela thank you for commenting on my blog post. Thank you for spotting my spelling mistakes I will go change it now. Do you have a haiku that you have done and like? BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb work Risha... not only your presentation, but your poetic writing which demonstrates pathos and sensitivity. Definitely publishable!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.