Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Geronimo Stilton Books - Facts

Image result for geronimo stilton rumble in the jungle
Hi, guys today I was wanting to share what I have been doing and what book I have read in my spare time. I recently have been reading Geronimo Stilton and Thea Stilton books. I like reading their books because of the awesome text, illustrations and imagination there use. 


Image result for elisabetta dami
ELISBATTE DAMI

A book I have just finished is called " The Rumble In The Jungle" of course, it is by Geronimo Stilton.

 The real author of the books from Geronimo and Thea Stilton is Elisbatte Dami. She is an Italian 62-year-old. Anyways the book that I was reading was so interesting that I thought of sharing it with you guys. I'm not going to tell you much, so then you can go read it yourself but it is when Geronimo Stilton takes an unexpected trip to Brazil and goes on a weird, crazy and emotional adventure. 

My opinion of the book is that it is a great book and overall it was exciting and out of 5 stars I give it a 4-star rating. My favourite part of the book was when Geronimo meets his dear old friend and he is taken on an adventure. You must read it!  BYE! Here is a picture from the first chapter. Hope you like it! 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Risha,
    Thanks for sharing information on this book. I also really like Geronimo Stilton books. I like the way the text is different for words that are interesting! Maybe next time you could also add a video of you reading the first page... I'm sure that would intrigue a lot of people!
    look forward to reading more of your posts!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.