Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Cook Blog Post

Hi, guys today I will be telling you what we are doing for food tech. We had Mexican week so we Mexican Mince Dip and Quesadillas using tortillas with a chilli bean and vegetalbe filling. Our group is the vegetarian group so we made the dip without the mince it was still good.

Mexican Mince Dip: 
Image result for mexican mince nachosThe Mexican dip tasted really good the seasoning was perfect and the texture was good it was no to thick. I remember last year when we made this it was thick and a lot more chunky. I could taste the taco seasoning and it was delicious and delightful with flavour. The colour was red because of the sauce we used. All and all the meal we made was great and with the nacho chips, it tasted better.  

Quesadilla:
Image result for quesadillasFor the second meal we made, it was delicious and you could taste the flavour in the food. The texture was great because it was wrapped in the sandwich and you could taste the beans that were added in with the sauce. The colour was brown and red like the Mexican mince we made last season. My favourite part was when we added cheese on top of the sandwich so it made it more cheesy.



Thank you all for reading hope you like this conclusion on cooking BYE. 

4 comments:

  1. Hola Risha :)

    I agree! The Mexican dip and the Quesadillas tasted really, really, good. For our next cooking blog you could add how easy or challenging the process was. What meal did you like more and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shreya
    Thank you for commenting and giving your ideas I will diffidently take it into consideration. My favourite meal was the Mexican Mince Dip. What was your favourite meal? BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moni Risha Nevaeh here,
    I do agree with you they did tasted very nice.
    It is nice that you added photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and thank you for your perspective on my post. What is you favourite meal that we made? Mine was the Mexican Mince Dip. Bye hope you reply!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.