Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Athletics Reflections - P.E

Hi, guys today I wanted to tell you about my reflection on Athletics day and practice in P.E for Athletics. Overall athletics was really fun because I was with my friends and I was doing social so I didn't have to try that hard but I still gave it my best shot. I am not quite a sporty girl so I was not really interested in doing competitive athletics. In social we did four activities, well the 7s and 8s did these activities. There were Long Jump, Shot Put, Discus and Sprints. We didn't have any results for any activities because were social so we were just doing it for the fun of athletics day. My favourite part of athletics day was that we got to dress up and have fun with teachers, friends and staff.
Image result for athletics

For when we were doing P.E in class with Mrs Tafal and Mr Palmer we practice our Long-jump, High Jump, Discus, Sprints and Shot Put. I learnt a lot from those sessions and had fun while doing it. Again I didn't get my results and so it was hard for me to know how I did. But from my perspective, I think I did pretty well and was giving it a go. Next time maybe we could have had some games and tell us a rule more clearly. Thank you for reading, BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.