Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

What are we doing for art?

Hey guys, today I am going to be telling you about what I have been doing for art. 

So for art, we have to make a stop motion with clay or on a whiteboard. We have asked to do it on paper and now we are doing it on paper and it is so much easier. Before we did that we have to make a storyboard to tell a story. All of the groups are working on manaakitanga with meaning being kind, having hospitality, and much more. In my group, there is Felicity, Matt, Gerald and I. For our story we choose to do it about cleaning New Zealand. It is about four boys clean a park and then starts a business. They are called Mathew, David, Josh and Ethan. This story is meant to inspire people to put their rubbish in the bin.

We are now taking the photos for our stop motion. After that, we will blog about it and you guys will have a chance to see our stop motion.  

Here is a photo of a drawing we made for our stop motion.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.