Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

CIP - What am I doing for CIP?

What am I doing for CIP?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  
Hi guys today I am going to tell you what I do in CIP (Community Impact Project.) So for CIP, we get to choose some passions. I had chosen the singing and health leaders. Sadly I had to stop singing because I had health leaders at that time. 

Health leaders are a mix of Hornby primary students and high school students.  

Right now we are working on a peace corner. Do you know what a peace corner? It where you just calm down and if you are angry you can go in there and calm downing. We have came up with some ideas. Here they are. 


  • Art around the walls - Trees, Cherry blossom tree 
  • Bean Bag 
  • Plants 
  • Warm Cozy Bedding  
  • Lights 
  • Bookshelf/ Books 
  • Quotes
  • Pillows
  • Helpful feedback
  • Cherry sent
  • Art telling a story

We also made some guidelines. Here are the guidelines. 


  • It is a place to calm down when you are angry or frustrated and also having some alone time. 
  • No running
  • Ask the teacher about going in the peace corner
  • No being loud
  • It's a quiet place
  • 2 people all times
  • Time limit/ 10 minutes
  • Respect the peace corner

Now that you know what a peace corner, have you thought of making your own peace corner. Anyways bye.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.