Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Clean our Nation


Clean our Nation 
Hi guys, today I will be sharing my writing from art. In art, we are making a stop-motion in groups. We called our stop-motion "Clean our Nation." We did that as our story because are seeing the problem with rubbish so we thought we could inspire people with a stop-motion. With that, we had to write a piece of writing about our stop-motion. ours it about four boys who clean a lake. We call this piece of writing narrative writing. Here is my writing. 

Clean our Nation 
In Wanaka, it was a was the start of spring and the sun was shining. The sky was blue the birds we tweeting and it was a beautiful morning. A boy called Mathew was riding his bike. As he was riding his bike down the road he saw a lake he decided to go down there. He saw a green lake that had rubbish in it. He was worried about the lake but surprisingly he just keeps riding his bike. Before he took off he quickly took a photo. Mathew says, “Eww that was is disgusting.”

When he got home he told his mum all about the green lake. “MUM… I'm HOME” as he tosses his helmet on the ground. 
“Oh good,  just time for some breakfast”  replies mum. 
“Mum you know the lake out by that huge tree?” Says Mathew. 
 Mum replies “YA why?”
“Well, it’s filled with rubbish and it’s green,” Mathew says sadly.   
 “WHAT how? You should do something about that” Mum says
“I am, I will go text all my friends after breakfast and ask if they are free tomorrow,” Mathew says proudly. 
“Well that great, now come on let's go have breakfast.”

After Mathew texted all his friends including some he didn’t like that much but were his friend and said “do you want to help me clean a lake” then he sent the photo that he took. Mostly all of them said “I have to do my chores or I have to go shopping with my mum or have to clean the house” and one even said, “I broke my toes.” Anyway, only three friends officered to help. They were all his best friends. Their names were Josh, Ethan and David.

Image result for lakeThe next morning Josh, Ethan and David were at Mathews house while Mathew was finding some gear like nets, bags, gloves and gumboots.  Mathew says “ Ok here is the gear, we will be there all day.” As they went they cleaned on the way to the lake. It was hard work but they did at the end sometimes people would join them and pick up rubbish but not most of the times. 

After cleaning the lake till 9:00 pm. They promised to come every week to see how the lake looks. Every week they had to clean the lake. Even on rainy days and on really really hot days. One day the towns Mayor came and saw the lake and gave all four boys a medal for there hard work. The boys asked the Mayor about making a small company about cleaning our nation. Mayor gladly said “Yes.”  But the company went worldwide after 5 years.

I think that this is an ok piece of writing. Next time I would like to have a bit more time to do this. BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.