Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Well Being

Well Being 

Hi, guys today I am going to share some thoughts about a video called "Ripple." So in CIP, we watched a video about "Kindness boomerang." The mean of kindness boomerang is when you give kindness to someone it will come back to you. So it is like a boomerang when you throw it, it will come back to you. Before I writhe my thoughts here is the video. 

My thoughts about this video are about being generous to people even if you don't know them. In this video, a little girl wanted to get a cake for her grandad but they couldn't afford it. So a kind man bought the cake for her. There is more to the story but I want you to go look are the video. He took notice by buying the cake for her. In the video, the man is called  Man in the queue. He wrote on the note "a simple act of kindness creates an endless ripple."


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.