Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Life of Shoes πŸ‘Ÿ

Hi, guys today we had to make a story about shoe. 

Hi, my name is Tiffany Blue I have lived with my best friend Anna for about two years. But there is something different about me and Anna's friendship, she is way taller than me, she talks really loud and has the biggest head in the world. Anyways Anna always goes out with a backpack and something she wears every day. I don't think she washes it. Once I heard her saying "Where's my uniform?" 

When she leaves the house me and my other friends have a timetable for the week. Anna has a dog his name is Max, he likes to chew on the shoes especially me. On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Friday Max goes to Pet Preschool. So on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Friday, we play and explore the house and on Mondays and Tuesdays, we are all upstairs. Max can't go upstairs as he is a baby. 

On Wednesday we start to explore the kitchen. Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce my friends May White, Laila Pink and Super Star Gold. 

I have not finished the story but I would like some feedback.  BYE!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.