Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Art Time


Related image



Image result for roald dahl
Roald Dahl
Hi, guys today I am going to be showing some new drawings form our new hurumanu, which is art. In art, our teacher is Whaea Rowena. We have been looking at Roald Dahl and Quentin Blake. Roald Dahl is a writer for kids books and Quentin Blake is the illustrator of the Roald Dahl books. So Quentin Blake drew all the drawings in the Roald Dahl books. One of the most popular books were "Matilda." 
Image result for quentin blake
Quentin Blake

Anyways so for art, we had to do a quick draw. For example, you would have to draw a certain thing in one minute. We had to draw a lot of things one of them was spring. We had to draw how the thought of spring.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.