Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

CIP Activity

CIP Activity

So today in C.I.P we will be making a colouring competition. First, we had to get into groups of 3 then we had to put in Ideas on these Questions like how we would like to organise the comp.
How I would like it to group three different types of easy, medium and hard. I would like to have them circle shaped I have some Ideas with these:

Easy
Image result for colouring hard

Medium
Image result for Zen drawings
Related image















Hard

  • How will we give the forms to SHs, Gilberthorpes, HPS and St Bernadette's
  • The dates will they have if I got to decide I would give them at least one week.
  • Age groups: Year 1-12
  • Writing letters to each school about what this is about and to get sponsorship. Also writing letters to the Warehouse for sponsorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.