Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

What Am I Doing For Writing?

What Am I Doing For Writing?
Hi guys today I am going  to be talking about what I am doing for writing. For writing I am working on my own mystical creature. My mystical creatures is name Sahunae. First we had to write down on a doc  describing our creature and we need to be very specific with our on sentences. Then we had to practice our drawing skills. When we had got better we moved on to doing our real design. My creature has wings and has wholes at the front of it forhead. I am still working on the drawing. Please give me some feedback. Here is a photo of my creature:     
\
I think I am doing really well and I will show you the drawing when I am finish. BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.