Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

The Storm

Hi guys I have been working on a piece of writing called The Storm. I first started this when I was in year 4 and I forgot about it. Now I have finish it off. It is based in India Mumbai. It is about a storm that came and was tremble. Here is my writing. BYE


The Storm
In India living in Mumbai a storm struck at midnight. The door open (bang). The leaves and branches banged on my window a crack brooke my window. It started to rain the cold wind blowed my blanket away in the night. I shut the door and put three locks on it.

In the morning the storm was on the news. It said to evacuate. Then I packed to get out of Mumbai. When thunder and lightning came one plane fell to the ground. Then I thought if it would be dangerous.

In the night I was scared. The storm was speaking to me. It felt like it was saying “Your last breath better make it special.” It was like a demon taking my soul. I had no choice but to leave even for death. It is the end I thought. I said “Oh god this might be the end bye.”

That morning the sun didn’t come out. The birds did not creep. The sound of peace did not fill me. The trees were on the ground. It was all going bad. Then the phone rang “ Ring Ring Ring.” I said “ it's my mum.” I pick up the phone. I said “ Hi mum.”
“Hello dear, how are you? Are you scared? You are coming home right now, no buts” said my mum scaredly.
“Okay fine but they have stopped the planes” I said.
Mum said “ Its okay you can still drive, so come quick.”
“Okay bye I have to pack because I’m coming” I say.
“Oh okay, bye” My mum says happily. Now it's time for me to pack.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.