Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

Topic Time! Our World


Topic Time Our World

In the afternoon at topic time we have been working on making our own mystical world. We have to work in a group of at least threes. In my group I have Quaid, Tasharn and I. We have been planing for at least 4 to 5 weeks. We have three big mountains on our world. We have also a forest. We have choose some weird colours for them. I like working with Quaid and Tasharn they have really great ideas and we work good together. Here is our plans. BYE!







3 comments:

  1. Hi Risha,

    This is so creative and impressive to show the world. I really like how you marked and labelled which part of the island is what. I have nothing helpful to say since this is so excellent that you/Tasharn and Qauid should be very proud of yourselves. Keep up the great work you guys! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog post. We tried to make our plan look like a diagram and make it easy to read so people can get it. In our group we named our world Inander. We have now finish on our world and are doing another topic. Also have made a video I might be posting. Thank you BYE

      Delete
  2. My friend told me about my blog, so I think I read it myself. Very interesting overview came back again!

    Click here : TADANO GR500XL 340 Cranes For Sale

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.