Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Holidays

Holidays

Hi, today I have a blog post about writing. For writing our class has been working on creating a sense of place by telling how you feel, what you hear, what you see and sometimes what you taste. I have also been working on my goal which is to be more aware of my audience when writing a range of genres. We were mostly focusing on our introduction. Here is my introduction:

"My holiday started off great because my cousin brother came for the whole week. He wanted to come because he wanted to see more of Christchurch and explore. I could hear my cousin brother saying to my family “ It’s the same weather like Auckland” where he lives. It was a Saturday and we were at home thinking what should we do today. My mum and dad had thought about going to Orana Park already. So my sister, cousin, grandma, mum, dad and I were off on an adventure to Orana Park."

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.