Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The DNA Mystery

The DNA Mystery

Hi guys today I will be talking about what I do for reading. Which is Fingerprints DNA's. We got to choose what topic we would like to choose. I chose the DNA group. It's sounded really interesting that is why I chose it and I wanted to know about DNA's. You can find DNA's in lots of stuff like fingerprints, footprints, hair, blood and something that they have dropped. I have learnt that a persons fingerprint can never be the same even twins and that. If you want to find a fingerprint there is a type of dust that is really special. The is really fine and you put it on the spot where you think the DNA. There is a type of brush to brush the spot to find a DNA. There are three main types of fingerprints. They are Loop, Whorl and Arch. I like to learn about DNA's and find what types of fingerprints. BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.