Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Global Warming Pamphlet

Hi guys, for the past few weeks in writing we have been working on pamphlet. Why have we been working on doing a pamphlet? We have been working on doing pamphlets to hook people into our writing by using tectonics like making our font bold and big. My pamphlet is about Global Warming. I have done a report about Global Warming as well. It is on my blog if you want to have a look. Here is my pamphlet.


I am very proud of my pamphlet. I put lots of work into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.