Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Binary Numbers

Hi guys, this week have been working on Binary Numbers and how a computer works. Half of our class is doing this and  Binary Numbers are codes that are used when you are coding. There is a student in university that has a big assignment to teach people about coding. The first thing we learn about coding was binary numbers. That is what I am going to be talking about. Did you know? That a computer only on and off. A humans has to code it to make it type and lots more. So we put are on and off fact in to codes. We had to think of a number and then. We had to add it with the numbers at the bottom. It was really fun. This happen in 2017. But it was sitting in my blogger so I thought to post it. BYE Hope you like it! 


1 comment:

  1. I forgot to say that you are most welcome to comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.