Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

BREAKING NEWS

😀BREAKING NEWS😀
Has The Erebus Disaster Been Solve?
  
At the start of the year the New Air New Zealand safety based
 in Antarctica was launched. Our school students were in the video. I was in the video as well. Some of the people that watched the video was disgusted because the video was film in Antarctica where the Erebus Disaster happened. Also the members of the family's that died in the crash was sad and also disgusted. Our school student were in the video. I was in the video as well. Anyway we had to find information about the Erebus Disaster which also happened in Antarctica. We had to make a DLO about the information we gathered from different site that our teacher told us to. Me and my friend made a video about a breaking news. I think we did a good job and I know we did great. BYE 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Risha,
    I like your mt Erebus Disaster video. Tt was like you and blessing were on the news. I thought that it could have a we bit more information but otherwise that was an awesome video.
    Keep up the good work,Quaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quaid, thank you for commenting on my blog post. Thanks for giving me some feedback and telling me that next time I should get more information. Thanks BYE

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.