Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Goal Settings

 Hi, guys today I've been wanting to share this goal-setting post I did at school for this year and this term. In this post, I will share with you my desires and my perspectives on my goals. I have worked really hard on my goal settings and want to share my goals with you guys today. So here are my goal settings! 





I haven't done my end of term reflection yet but when I do I will change it you guys can do it. I would like to finish this post off with some conclusions about my goals. I like my goal of working with teams and enjoying it. My favourite goal is to make my mum proud and get at least one award at the end of the year from prize giving. Thank you so much for reading hope you like this post and what are your goals for the year? BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.