Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Goal Setting - Term 2 - Week 3

Hi, guys today I will be sharing the goal settings that I did at school for this year and this term. In this post, I will share with you my desires and my perspectives for my goals. I have worked really hard on my goal settings and want to share my goals with you guys today. So here are my goal settings! 




I haven't done my end-of-term reflection yet but when I do I will change it. I would like to finish this post off with some conclusions about my goals. I think my goals are really achievable and I have been wanting to set goals for myself for a while. Thank you so much for reading hope you like this post and what are your goals for the year? BYE! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shreya,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. My long term goals would be to make my parents proud and be successful. Thank you BYE.

      Delete
  2. Hey Risha! I really think that your goals are achiveable considering how hardworking you are. At the prizegiving I saw your smile when you received your awards, you definitely deserved it! Are there any long term goals you have for this year?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.