Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

Zombies - 10 RULES

What if there was a zombie apocalypse? What would you do, how would you do it and what 10 rules do you think are important? 

Halo, guys today I will be sharing what I have been doing for Hurumanu 2 with Mr Carter. We have been learning about history and about stuff like a zombie apocalypse. This week we were wondering what would happen if there was a zombie apocalypse and some of the rules to keep safe. 

Well, obviously there hasn't been a zombie apocalypse and I don't believe that there will be one but for hurumanu 2 we have to choose 10 rules from the 34 rules in Zombieland. I think the rules I have chosen are very important and if there is a chance of this happening I know what rules to follow. 

THE RULES I CHOSE ➝

What ten rules would you choose to follow and why?

THE 34 RULES: ZOMBIELAND 

  1. Cardio

  2. The Double Tap

  3. Beware of Bathrooms

  4. Wear Seat Belts

  5. No Attachments

  6. The “Skillet”

  7. Travel Light

  8. Get a Kick-Ass Partner

  9. With your Bare Hands

  10. Don’t Swing Low

  11. Use Your Foot

  12. Bounty Paper Towels

  13. Shake it Off

  14. Always carry a change of underwear

  15. Bowling Ball

  16. Opportunity Knocks

  17. Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)

  18. Limber Up

  19. Break it Up

  20. It’s a marathon, not a sprint unless it’s a sprint, then sprint

  21. Avoid crowded places

  22. When in doubt Know your way out

  23. Ziplock

  24. Use your thumbs

  25. Shoot First

  26. A little sunscreen never hurt anybody

  27. Incoming!

  28. Double-Knot your Shoes

  29. The Buddy System

  30. Pack your stain stick

  31. Check the back seat
  32. Enjoy the little things

  33. Swiss Army Knife

  34. Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.