Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

SCIENCE

 Hi, guys today I will be sharing what I have been doing for science. For science, we have been working on coding and how to use a sphero by using blocks. There are three ways to make a sphero move one way is block coding which we used another way was to draw how you want to move your sphero to move and third is writing down by text and see the result. Sadly our pictures are not downloading I will update it when it is downloaded. BYE!   

Here is how you control your sphero by just moving that big blue dot around. 

Learning and Teaching with Bots and Code: SpherosSphero SPRK+ Edition | Harvey Norman New Zealand Here is a sphero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.