Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Japanese - Self Introduction

 Hi, guys today I will be sharing what I have been doing for Japanese. For Japanese, we have been working on self-introductions with what we have learnt throughout the classes. This self-introduction includes what my name is, my age and some fun facts about me. Here is my introduction hope you like it.  

Risha’s Self Information 

Hamjimemashite ohayougozaimasu 

Nice to meet you, good morning 


Watashi was namae wa Rrshaa desu.

My name is Risha.


Juu ni sai desu.

I am 12 years old


Kuraisutochaachi ni sunde imasu.

I live in Christchurch


Denwa bangou wa zero hachi zero zero no hachi san hachi no san hachi san desu.

(My) phone number is 0800-838-383.


Fuijian kara Kinoshita. 

I come from Fijian. 


Nettobooru ga suki desu.

I like Netball.  


Suugaku ga suki janai desu.

I don’t like Maths.


Douzo youroshiku onegaishimasu.

(Please be nice to me) / Nice to meet you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.