Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Introduction

Summer Learning Journey - Introduction 

Namaste, guys, my name is Risha from Hornby Hight and I will be talking about the 2019 and 2020 Summer Learning Journey. I have done Summer Learning Journey before last year I even won a prize. One of my friends (Nevaeh) got a drone. I am looking forward to making different digital designs. I also am wanting to win another prize. 

I think that the topic that we are working on for the Summer Learning Journey this year is changemakers. So that means that we will be blogging about people who have to change the world. There are 4 weeks of Summer Learning Journey. I think that the week I will in enjoy will be Arts and Entertainment. 

I think that the Summer Learning Journey is a great program for kids and I will be doing it. I know I will enjoy this because it is really fun. I hope you liked this blog post here is the slide show of the Summer Learning Journey. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Risha!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of this years Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts over the summer break. I'm so glad that you've decided to take part in the programme again this year. :)

    I really like that you've shared what you know about the Summer Learning Journey on your blog and that you're encouraging other people to take part in it. Your Google Slides are fun and engaging, and include some valuable key points. However, I have noticed that you and Nevaeh have both posted the same Google Slides. I understand that you may be working on activities together over this teaser week (and that's totally fine) but remember that the posts you share need to be your own work, completed in your own words. Once the programme officially begins next week we won't be able to award you full points for activities that you have not done yourself.

    Thanks Risha. Have a great day.

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.