Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Persuasive Writing - Statement!

Persuasive Writing - Statement! 

Hi, guys today I and going to be telling you about what we have been doing with Mrs Allan Fletcher. So for the past 3 weeks, we have been working on persuasive writing. We had 5 topics to chose out of I choose lunch should not be provided in schools. I have made up a smart solution to this problem. If you want to find out keep reading. Here are the five topics we got to choose out of and also here is my statement! 


"I believe that schools should not provide lunch for all students. The reason I disagree that food should be provided because it’s too much money for schools to provide lunch. Their parents should provide lunches for the kids. Another reason is that they can make there own lunches."   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.