Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Revolution Tour

Revolution Tour
Hi, guys today I will be writing about an awesome experience. I had. On Tuesday a guy from the revolution tour came to Hornby High.  

What is Revolution tour?  
It is about giving hope and happiness to kids and adults and is about being kind and being yourself.  

So this guys Reggie came to our school and he made us laugh have fun and be proud of what we are. We also got sing 5 to 4 songs that cheered us up. Reggie was really talented because he knows how to play the Saxophone. If I had the opportunity to see him and the revolution tour team again I would diffidently meet him. I think the best part was when he told his background story. Which was really sad but made me think about how grateful I am in this world. If you would like to learn more about the Revolution Tour go to there website. Revolution Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.