Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Ki-O-Rahi

Ki-O-Rahi 

Hi, guys on Tuesday in P.E we got to learn some rules about Ki-O-Rahi. Then we had to make a poster and on that poster, we had to include the equipment that you will need to play Ki-O-Rahi, the rules to Ki-O-Rahi, the history behind it and a layout of how the field looks. In our group, we had Tasharn, Nevaeh and I. So we didn't get to complete our poster but here is the poster that we have made. 


The next period we got in the new gym and we had to line up in our year levels to smallest to highest. After that, we got put into groups that we will have to be for the rest of the term. Surprisingly I had one of my friends in my group which was Neveah. In those group, we had to play against other people from our class and another class. The game we played was really easy it is like Ki-O-Rahi but easier. So this is how to set up the field. On each side, you must have one orange cone, six smaller blue cones around it making a circle and a yellow ball. Like this: 
The rules are simple so you start off the game by putting a ball in the middle of the field and when the referee says go your team runs for the ball. Then you can make two steps then you have t past it to your team members while the other team tries to stop you. When you get to the other side you have to try to knock other the orange cone but you have to stay out of the blue cones. Another thing is that you must have one person from the other team in the circle are all times to defend them. Here are some photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.