Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

Descriptive Writing 27.5.19

Hi, guys today I am going to be showing you a piece of writing I have made. This writing is inspired by the music that I have made with some friend. If you want to see that post it is one of my latest posts. It'd called Making Music. Anyway here is my writing and this is about a girl rapping.  

The full moon was shimmering on the reflection of the water. The sky was clear and midnight blue. I lay on the grass and glared at the sky. I sighed “Ahh.” I lay there for a minute or two and suddenly I thought about a beat. I started to sing and I made a song. I was so happy it was a great song. The song was about my life. It goes like this “ Life might a glory but it’s also one big story so get up be right, fight through the dark times to get the light.” After that, I fell off to sleep happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.