Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

I'm Back On Blogger

I'm Back On Blogger
Hi guy's, I'm back and I am ready to get blogging again. In this blog post I will be talking about my new teachers and about my class. This year 2018, my class room is 11/12. 

This year we have a new teacher called "Miss D.' Miss D is very kind like Mrs Mclachlan my other teacher. Miss D is into music and loves fun.  Miss D used to teach me when I was in grade 3.

In class we have been doing some art. First we got a ruler and a pencil and started doing random straight lines. After that we could chose to put a circle anywhere on the paper. The purpose of this was so we can learn the primary colours and what we can make with it. That's what we did.

The first day at school was very busy but it was still a good day.  

   

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased you are back in Ako Ngātahi this year. We really are lucky to have Miss D with us aren't we? I was really impressed to see that you have remembered your paragraphs. Unfortunately your pictures haven't worked, so we will have to suss this out. I suggest that you go back and think about the paragraph about our art work. The purpose is to learn about primary colours and mixing them and we will use this knowledge to help us paint the lines and shapes we started. I look forward to seeing your final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Risha. Good to hear you are happy with you teachers. Your first day sounded I interesting about primary colors. It would be good I'd you put a bit more details to what you did with the primary colors. Grear blogging.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.