Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Ways to use your Chromebook Smart

Ways to use your Chromebook Smart

Today the 15 February our class got told to do a DLO. A digital learning object. Our DLO had to be about these three sentences to remember when using your device, things to remember when moving your device and ways to use your chrome book smart. We could chose to one of the sentences to make a DLO on. I chose ways to use your chrome book smart. Here is my DLO about ways to use your chrome book smart.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.