Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

My First lesson At Canterbury Swim School

My First lesson At Canterbury Swim School

Hi guys, finally the two weeks holidays are over and I am back in school YEAH. Anyway this term is 
so hot because summer is here so that means we have to wear hats. There is something else that is new swimming. For two weeks our class is going to go swimming at Canterbury Swim School. We travel in a bus to Canterbury Swim School. I have been swimming for 5 years. Our class started at the 3rd of October.  

After travelling on the bus we got off the bus and went straight in the entrance. Our teacher Miss Millard told us to take are shoes and socks off and get into three lines. As we went into the door there was another class that was leaving. I felt excited and nervous well first of all I am going swimming second of all what if I don't go in the deep pool. I would have to go in the small pool. After I got changed I went and sat on the bench on the other side of the pool. First the swimming instructor told us about the safety instruction. After that it was time to get in to our groups. Surprisingly I got put in the deep pool. I went with Andrew the name of my swimming teacher. The teacher Andrew told us to do freestyle so he could check out our skill. We did five laps of the deep pool. After five laps it was time get changed. Finally after changing. Our class put are shoes and socks on. Then hopped on the bus. I sat with my friend Evelyn. 
I loved swimming it great fun. Here is a nine sec video of me swimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.