Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Maths DLO !Geometry!

!W.A.L.T Count Edges, faces and corners in 3D!
Hi guys, it is great to be back on the blog and posting more maths DLO's. Speaking of maths this term our maths class is working on geometry. Before get into geometry we had to do a test about geometry. So our teachers would know what group we are in. I thought I would be in the low group but I went to the top group. In the top group our teacher said we have to do a two DLO the first one is about counting the faces, edges and corners on any shape. The second one is to do a DLO about symmetry and that will be on my blog very soon. Thank you and here is my DLO.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.